By submitting your intrest to register on this site, you accept our Terms of Using this Site.
1. Eligibility Criteria :
The minimum age to register should be 18 years for Female & 21 years for Male.
2. Terms & Conditions of use :
You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to TelanganaMatrimony.com. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any subscription fees. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site and/or as long as you remain a Member of the Site. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. As a Member, you agree that: You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish or display.
3. Information Supplied By Member Any information supplied by you to TelanganaMatrimony.com, Will be kept confidential, and shall use or disclose such information only for the purposes for which such information was collected, or as required by law.
4. Payment Policy :
All payments made to TelanganaMatrimony.com for any subscription service are not refundable.
5. Privacy :
6. Disputes You are solely responsible for your interactions with other TelanganaMatrimony.com Members. You agree and undertake that your interactions with the other Members is at your sole discretion and responsibility, and that shall not be responsible/ liable for confirming the truth of the content of other Members.
7. Limitations and Liability
This site is provided by TelanganaMatrimony.com on an "as is" and "as available" basis. TelanganaMatrimony.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. In addition, TelanganaMatrimony.com disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other members or users (luding unauthorized users, or "hackers") of the TelanganaMatrimony.com service. TelanganaMatrimony.com is also not responsible for alterations, modifications, deletion, reproduction, sale, transmission or any such misuse of data and content in the public domain by any user.
8.Refund of Fee If you choose to terminate your membership, the MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE under any circumstances.
9. Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TelanganaMatrimony.com., its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of your account and contravention of any terms and conditions herein for availing of this service, including any claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other members and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
10. Non-Commercial Use by Members The Site is for the personal use of individual members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors, including providing links to other websites. The Site reserves the right to cancel the registration of and obliterate any non-individual membership from TelanganaMatrimony.com and take appropriate legal action against such registrants civil or criminal.
12. YOUR ACCOUNT :
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. TelanganaMatrimony.com and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel subscription in their sole discretion.
13. Role of TelanganaMatrimony.com Provision of Service:
TelanganaMatrimony.com will provide the service[s] that are opted and paid for by the member. In addition, the member may also make use of the other free services that are applicable to them. A paid membership will allow you to contact profiles of the opposite gender.
14. Other Terms You will not:-
I. Engage in any unsolicited advertising, solicitation, buying / selling of any products or services through the Site.
II. Transmit any chain letters or junk email
III. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass abuse or harm another person or in order to contact such person for any ulterior motive. The Site reserves its right to monitor the conduct of Members and in its sole discretion stop / cancel and / or initiate action against such registration in case there is any violation of rules as enumerated herein.
15. Proprietary Rights Except for the information, which is posted by the Member, TelanganaMatrimony.com owns and retains the proprietary rights in the Site and the Service. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith by TelanganaMatrimony.com without refund of any of your unused Subscription fees. In addition, other Members may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
16. Copyright Policy :
You cannot post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. All software used on this site is the property of TelanganaMatrimony.com or its software suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. We may also in our sole discretion decide to terminate a user's rights to use or access to the Site prior to that time if we have a good faith belief that the alleged infringement has occurred.
17. Miscellaneous :
This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
18. Suggestions, Complaints, Disputes :
Suggestions and complaints are to be first addressed to TelanganaMatrimony.com Customer Support Department at info@TelanganaMatrimony.com
19. Confidentiality :
TelanganaMatrimony.com will maintain confidential, all personal information [other than that meant for posting or transmission] furnished by members. However, TelanganaMatrimony.com may divulge such information if required by law.
20. Termination of Membership :
The membership may be terminated by either party by serving a written notice on the other. TelanganaMatrimony.com reserves the right to terminate the membership, to suspend a profile or to disable access in respect of any member in breach of any of the terms. In no case will the Membership fees be refundable..